Wednesday, September 30, 2009

T to the A to the P: the second heterosexual edition

Because hiatus is no reason for a good sex post.

Ladies seem to get a poor run on this blog. It’s rather ironic, given that I’m straight(ish), that there are (as of this post) two dolls to six dudes. But there is a surprisingly simple explanation for the lack of chicks; namely, that photos of the honeys tend to be rather dull. It’s just bikini shot after bikini shot after bikini shot. Not that I’m necessarily complaining, but I wouldn’t mind a touch of variety when viewing various sexy dames. Thus, when broads do get a mention on Dogfighter, I prefer to focus on more stereotypically ‘artistic’ shots of lassies (much to Colonel Jester’s chagrin, I’m sure). If you want photos of skirts in very little other than a skirt, Goggle Images will gladly satisfy your perverted desires. But anyway; this time, I’ll be showing on Jessica ‘
Joy’ Alba. She is most well known for roles in Dark Angel, Sin City and the Fantastic Four. But who cares, ‘cause I just wikied her and she’s a freakin’ liberal!
















3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love Ms Alba. Fave pic? The b&w boots and gloves one.

May I suggest this site for some awesome pics: http://dorothysurrenders.blogspot.com/

She puts up some lovely ones.

Private 'Baldrick' Tom said...

Figures that the one featuring the most leather is the one that appeals to you the most. And Dorothy? She's on the G-BIT blogroll.

And you know what? You are gonna FREAK at the next TAP post.

cosmicjester said...

I approve of this post.