Thursday, June 26, 2008

With this I could obtain a degree in neuropsychology.

I stumbled on this when I spontaneously image-googled 'liberal brain.' (It's an American picture, for the uninformed. Hence, 'liberal' instead of 'leftist.')

Apparently, liberals are closet Marxists (our opposition to the Vietcong was just a cunning plan to support them instead) and we possess no personal responsibility (as compared to Bush and Howard, who've always taken full responsibility for their actions). And of course, what liberal would function without a 'global warming panic meter' (what would 2,500 scientists know anyway?) and a 'moral relativity gray area' (everybody knows that the world is black and white, just ask Michael Savage!)?

In response, I decided to beat these prats at their own game:

And it isn't a f*cking strawman, either. I'll to a CDP/Fred Nile version sometime later. And yes, I do realise that this would have been much better posted before Howard lost.

1 comment:

Terry Wright said...

Very good PT.

Just love the tiny irony and compassion lobes.