Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The one thing better then fundies' quotes is the responses.

Don't believe me? Then check this.
"Do you think Atheists are "closet believers" of God?
Sometimes I think they are too scared to admit there is a God.

They never do any research, they never read. All they say there is no God. They use ignorance instead of intelligence.

I would wish they would take the Holy Bible and read the whole book. Then comprehend it, And then make arguments.

The Holy Bible is so full of hidden information. HIDDEN information. Just reading it, not going to do it. You have to understand every verse. EVERY SINGLE VERSE. Trust me, it will take nearly all your life to understand the Holy Bible.

Maybe they will become believers on their death bed. I hope it isn't too late for them.
If you enjoyed that, you'll love the comments. There's:
You have to understand every verse. EVERY SINGLE VERSE. Trust me, it will take nearly all your life to understand the Holy Bible.
And with 'understand', I bet you mean "explain away or justify every single one of the horrific atrocities carried out by God and the Israelites"?
This is good:

"They never do any research, they never read. ... They use ignorance instead of intelligence."

I've just been hit with the shrapnel of thousands of irony meters exploding simultaneously.

As well as:
If this is how Aron S markets his God, may he never go into advertizing [sic].
Also,
"Maybe they will become believers on their death bed."
Nope, I'm laughing all the way into nonexistance. Or Hell. As long as it wasn't with all the self-righteous evangelists I'm happy.
And:
I would wish they would take the Holy Bible and read the whole book. Then comprehend it, And then make arguments.
They do. Then they say "it's a bunch of books written by some anonymous bronze age Arab goat herders. It's got talking snakes, women made out of ribs, staffs turning into serpents, people rising from the dead after three days, a non-existent "firmament" ... you actually believe this nonsense? Do you read Lord of the Rings and think Middle Earth is real, too?"
And my personal favourite...
"They never do any research, they never read."

Capt'n they took out the primary irony meter!


"They use ignorance instead of intelligence."

And there goes the back up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Ross Sharp said...

I think I picked up a Bible when I was about 8 or 9 and tried reading it. I didn't get past the first 2 pages. What a dreary load of old bollocks it is.

Private 'Baldrick' Tom said...

It makes for some good slasher fiction, though.

Anonymous said...

G'day Tom, you have probably seen this but just in case, take a look at Evil Bible.

http://www.evilbible.com/

Keep fighting the good fight!
DbD

Private 'Baldrick' Tom said...

That's PRIVATE Tom, buster. I'm at the bottom of the army ranks, and don't you forget it.
Also, as interesting as EB does appear, it does come off as a bit too antitheist for my liking.