Saturday, May 2, 2009

T to the A to the P: the Cassidy edition.

OK, so I said last time that I'd to a heterosexual post. Unfortunately, stuff came up. Namely, that local dance chum Cassidy said that Doctors 9 and 10 weren't tapworthy. I retorted that "I can PROVE to you that Chris and David are indeed tapworthy." Unfortunately, there are virtually no pictures of Chris, so we will instead settle for 'Doctor' David Tennant.




And a couple from Casanova, so it isn't totally Doctor Who.



In yo face, Cass.

To CJ and Barclay-I'll do Billie next time, I SWEAR.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Top marks for excellent pics.

(Two points lost with the final two though. They're from Casanova! I know, I know. I'm a picky bitch.)

Still, I think you'll agree that he's waaaaaay better than Hugh.

*runs away*

Private 'Baldrick' Tom said...

Thanks, Admiral. I'll change it. But about that Hugh remark?

*snikt*

Keri said...

He's a thousand times more tap-worthy than Hugh.

Face it, PT. You're outmanned and outgunned.

Michelle said...

Hugh may be pretty and be able to sing and dance, but can he travel through time and space? I think not!

Anonymous said...

Just wait until Ben Smith takes hold as the new Doctor. Female fans will be ogling him and shoving Tennant off the limelight.

Private 'Baldrick' Tom said...

When I first read your comment, Reuben, I thought it said "fleshlight." I think I've contracted Grodsitis.

cosmicjester said...

Too many dudes, what about the doctors hot cloned daughter from season 3, or Freya something or other