Saturday, July 11, 2009

T to the A to the P: the Sugar Daddy edition

Title courtesy of the Jackson 5.

It was bound to happen-almost all of the taps so far are of guys in their 40s, so it was inevitable that I would push the age boundaries of guys old enough to be my grandfather. I do believe I have done so in the classiest fashion, picking one of the classiest fellows. Presenting Sir Ian 'Magneto' McKellen (who is, funnily enough, the first gay to be anointed as officially tappable).










And because Ian is one of the few people who can make an otherwise ridiculous costume look villainous.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good choice! Sir Ian is definitely tappable.

I desperately wanted to go to Melbourne when he was there last year playing Lear, but alas did not.

Private 'Baldrick' Tom said...

I'm still torn between my favourites-his 'grandpa' (B&W photo, wearing hat), his 'James Dean' (other B&W) look, or his 'James Bond' (tux) look?

And I'll make a mental note to watch your recommended McKellen films.