Saturday, July 26, 2008

I don't need 12 tracks to create a great CD

A recent side-project of the GrodsMilitary is to create a 'muxtape' which consists of 12 songs online, the internet version of the cassete mix tapes from 20+ years ago. I've been working on a CD of my own-it isn't a 'best of' or a '12 fav songs' but rather a set of songs that run extremely well together. I don't know if it counts as a muxtape, but I think it works well.
  1. Talking Heads-Psycho Killer
  2. INXS-Original Sin
  3. INXS-Never let you go
  4. The Clash-Rock the Casbah
  5. Good Charlotte-Keep your hands of my girl
  6. Moving Pictures-What about me
  7. James Reyne-Reckless
  8. Gerry Rafferty-Baker Street
Trust me-it's worth it to download the songs burn the CDs off a friend buy the albums so make this CD. It steadily builds up from Psycho to Baker and sounds awesome.

No comments: