Tuesday, June 2, 2009

☮ is my religion turns 1 !!1!!!1!!

(I know it's a week late. I forgot, so just pretend this was published on 26th May)

How the time flies...One year ago today, I published my first post. Since then, I've published 127 posts (it would have been nice to self-congratulate on my 100th post. Ah, well). My favourites posts are the ones which required some pretty intense thinking, but the most fun to write were definitely those relating to my favourite blogging subject, fundies. Also, you may have noticed that the main url for the 'first post' link is different. After a month of blogging, I realised that having one single email address for everything was a rather poor idea, so I produced a second email and copied the original blog format onto the new one. In order to keep the url of pacifism for the new blog, I had to the change url of the old one. Hence, 'deceased.'

But enough of that. Time for a self-congratulatory wankfest.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats.

Wank away. I know you will.

Scott said...

Well done, PT!