Friday, June 26, 2009

A tribute to the King Of Pop.

Michael Joseph Jackson, the King Of Pop, is dead, age 50. For anybody interested, I am quite a fan. Asides from almost all of his albums (except for a few from his childhood), I have his DVDs and videos, many vinyls, several cassettes, a few biographies and various memorabilia from his Bad and HIStory tours (which I haven't seen, unfortunately). Hence, I would like to present a music video tribute to the artist. However, as some prat has refused the videos to be embedded, I can only give you the links.

From Off the Wall: Don't stop til you get enough

From Thriller: Billie Jean

From Bad: Man in the Mirror

From Dangerous: Heal the World

From HIStory: They don't care about us

From Invincible: You rock my world

In particular, I suggest you watch Mirror, World and T.D.C.A.U. in their chronological order, as they are all humanitarian songs. However the contrast between in the latter two is spectacular.

RIP, Michael.

1 comment:

cosmicjester said...

I hate Heal the World, as well as Childhood from History. Way too preachy.